At this point, I have had no responses to the job applications I submitted for jobs. I feel a little remorse for not staying at the last place but emphasis is on the “little”. I do need to do something though to keep myself employable and to generate some income. I imagine I will sub locally but I can’t take a steady diet of that so need to work out what I can do creatively.
1. I have a chip carved plate to finish.
2. I have to finish a hooked rug pattern of Christmas star.
3. I have a small mat to finish of the manger.
4. I have Christmas quilt to finish.
5. I have a carved Jesus to finish.
6. I want to paint the portrait of Heather and Scott I have sketched out.
7. I have some baby blankets to finish.
8. I want to sew some baby bibs.
9. I need to finish the Christmas dish towels I have started.
10. I have a sheep mat to finish up.
11. I want to weave off the warp I have on the big loom.
12. I have a hummingbird to finish carving.
13. I have a watercolor class scheduled for the fall.
14. I have a bunny rug to bind.
15. I have to learn to use my circular sock machine.
I have many projects started that need finishing. Now if I can find the balance and energy to get them done.